Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Color Game

COLOR SCRAMBLE

Unscramble the color words for a total of 10 points each. Write correct spelling of the word on the line. After each word has been unscramble the game is over.

1. chromoMitaco ____________
2. eHu ________
3. gousaAnlo ___________
4. ageimAterf __________
5. yTeritar lorocs _________
6. lwhee loroC __________
7. desah _______
8. intT _________
9. ulVea ________
10. arymleneCompt ____________


Answers: 1. Monochramatico, 2.Hue, 3. Analogous, 4. Afterimage, 5. Teritary colors, 6. Color wheel, 7. shade, 8. Tint, 9.Value, 10. Complementary

5 comments:

will said...

Matt, this game took me so long to figure out the answers! It was different and fun. I enjoyed this because I had to really work for the answers. Good job......

cArAmElCuTiE0215 said...

I also liked this game because it was different. I got all of the answers right except for #4...overall, great game!

Cheryl said...

I am roll with these games. I am winning. This was different. I like the scramble. Two thumbs up!!

Anne Brew said...

Hi, Matt,

I love word scrambles. Nice job.
brew

Dee said...

I got them all right, but the only reason I got Afterimage was because the word was in someone else's quiz.